CAL-OFF is a concentrated aqueous laundry POG. It is a cuff and collar stain remover, detergent booster pants cuff and stain remover as well as a liquid laundry detergent and multi-purpose stain remover.
It contains a special blend of detergents and a powerful citrus stain remover that also imparts a fresh, fruity scent. It attacks wet-side and dry-side stains and heavy soils on the spotting board and in your laundry machine.
Collar/Cuff Stain Remover:
For heavy soils, use as is (no dilution):
- For light to medium soils, mix 1 part CAL -OFF to 2 parts water.
- Apply this mixture to the soiled areas.
- Add the garment to the washer and wash as normal.
Note: Scrubbing the soiled area after applying the mixture will remove more soil, however, it is more harsh to the fabric.
Note: The next best way to remove the soil is to spray or pour the mix onto the soiled areas, then throw the garment into the washing machine.
Laundry POG (on the spotting board):
- Apply CAL-OFF as is, directly to the soiled areas.
- Work gently with a bone or brush. Wash as normal.
- If to be dry cleaned, dry the garment thoroughly before cleaning.
Liquid Laundry Detergent:
- For top loading washers, add 3-4 ounces of LIFT-OFF / CAL-OFF to the washer.
Add 4-6 ounces of CAL-OFF per 100 pounds of garments. This is in addition to the regular amount of detergent. Wash as normal.
See product label and/or MSDS report for precautionary information.
For more information please contact your local distributor or CALED customer service at 1800-OK-CALED