Cinch is a non-oily spot remover that rinses with solvent or water and is safe on almost all colors. It is also the the first spotter to try on an unknown stain.
Cinch is unique,
No harsh odors…that most POG’s have
Easily Rinses…in solvent or water
Safer…doesn’t pull colors like most POG’s
Fast Acting…penetrates stain quickly
AND CINCH DOES NOT CONTAIN PERC!
Paint, Oil, Grease, Egg, Milk, Ice cream, Gravy, Tar, Crayon, Ink, Grass, Glue, Mustard, Mud, Blood, Make-up, Ketchup, Dirt, Shoe Polish, Mayonnaise, Gum…etc.
- Inspect garments before cleaning for spots, stains or soiled areas
- Apply CINCH ( As is ) to soiled area
- Using bone or brush and gently apply mechanical action to garment
- Rinse with solvent or water
- If water is used make sure garment is dried before cleaning in the machine
- Dry Clean as usual
See product label and/or MSDS report for precautionary information.
For more information contact your local distributor or CALED customer service at 1800-OK-CALED