CAL STRIP is a titanium dye, ink and color stripper that removes difficult dyes and inks that have bled to other areas of the garments after cleaning.
*Used as directed, CAL STRIP is safe on most fabrics.
*Can be applied at the spotting board or in the in a stripper bath.
Removes difficult dyes and inks that have bled to other areas of the garments after cleaning.
Used as directed, Cal Strip is safe on most fabrics.
Can be applied at the spotting board or in the in a stripper bath.
- Before using, test the fabric on a remote are for fastness to CAL STRIP
*Watch for any color change during the use of this product. If the original color changes, rinse immediately with cold water and a dilute ammonia solution*
*If a dark brown ring forms around the treated area, apply an acid to remove the discoloration, then rinse thoroughly*
Spotting Board Application:
- Test hidden part of garment for color fastness.
- Apply CAL STRIP (as is).
- Apply steam carefully…if needed.
- Flush with cold water.
- Wash as normal.
- Using a clean, white 5 gallon bucket, fill it half way with luke-warm water
- Add 3-5 ounces of Cal-Strip.
- Stir with a wooden spoon or peg
- Add the garment to the bucket and stir until stain is removed
- Rinse the fabric in clear water.
*For difficult stains, use increase the water temperature to 180°F and the CAL STRIP to 8-12 ounces*
See product label and/or MSDS report for precautionary information.
For more information please contact your local distributor or CALED customer service at 1800-OK-CALED